- AXvoice Broadband Phone Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- AC Power Adapter
Equipment you will need:
- Broadband connection (DSL, cable or other high-speed Internet connection)
- Router (If you want to share your internet connection with computer(s) in your house)
- Touchtone Phone
- Remove the AXvoice Phone adapter from the shipping box you received.
- Turn off the power of all devices including your cable/DSL modem and router.
- Insert one end of Ethernet cable into the LAN port of the adapter.
- Connect other end of the Ethernet cable to your DSL/cable Modem.
Note : If you have a Router and DHCP enabled on it, you should connect the Ethernet cable to its LAN port.
- Insert the telephone cable into the phone port of the AXvoice Telephone Adapter.
- Connect other end of the telephone cable to any touchtone traditional telephone.
- Connect the AC power adapter to the AXvoice Telephone Adapter.
- Turn on the power of your cable/DSL and approximately after 1 min turn on AXvoice Phone Adapter.
- The green STATUS Light will blink for up to 1 minute. Once the light stops blinking, you are ready to start making calls.