One key advantage of Internet phone service (VoIP) is that it costs less than a regular landline. This is true for both home and business use.
When considering switching to VoIP, look at one of your typical monthly landline bills:
• How many local phone calls do you typically make?
• Do the local phone numbers and rates appear on the bill?
• What is your total expense for local service?
Then check to see:
• How many international calls do you typically make?
• Do the international phone numbers and rates appear on the bill?
• What is your total expense for international service?
• If your state taxes landline usage, how much is the total tax for the bill?
Add the totals for landline service, international service, and tax to get the total amount of your landline bill. You will typically find that Internet phone service is more affordable than a landline, especially when comparing long-distance rates.
Axvoice VoIP service comes with additional features, such as voice mail and conference calling, at no additional cost.
Compare Internet phone service against your current landline. You will likely discover that Axvoice VoIP offers you better service—for less!
Start saving today by signing up for our best value local calling plan